You may wish to change your name or other details with your GP practice. For the most part, this can simply be done by talking with someone at your GP practice, such as the receptionist. You can ask them to update your name, title, or gender marker. You will be given a form to complete, and will likely need some ID or a deed poll with your new name on it. You can update all three of these, a combination, or none, if you choose.

If you do encounter any issues, you can get in touch with our Pride in Practice team via

If you are a patient at a hospital or specialist clinic, you may have to update them separately.