Thanks for expressing an interest in volunteering to support trans and non-binary people with voice and communication change. We look forward to hearing from you and welcoming you on board.

Please note, these volunteering opportunities are only open to:

  • students registered on a UK pre-qualification Speech and Language Therapy programme approved by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC), or
  • qualified speech and language therapists (SLTs) currently registered with the HCPC and Royal Colleage of Speech and Language Therapists (RCSLT).

Proof of student SLT status or current HCPC registration will be required.

What volunteering roles do you have available?

To find out what roles are available within the Voice and Communication Change team, click here.

How can I register as a volunteer?

If you'd like to register as a volunteer, please read or download our Volunteer Checklist. This will tell you everything you need to do to sign up.

What training will I need to volunteer?

You can find all the relevant training resources below. Once you have accessed these, you will need to complete two quizzes to evidence your learning:

Training resources